Dog Obedience Training Services in Minnesota
Private dog obedience training and behavior modification lessons are a great way to get one-on-one attention for dog behavior problems that are critical to your unique situation. Learn along with your dog and change the very nature of your relationship into one of mutual trust and respect. You’d be surprised at how many behavior problems get resolved once confusion about the relationship gets worked out. Learn more about private lessons.
Getting Started is Easy – Let’s Go!
Getting started is easy. Before any commitments are made, we do a preliminary 1.5 to 2-hour session. During this combination consultation and training session we:
- Meet you in your home (additional charges apply if outside of the normal service area)
- Get to know you and your dog in order to provide an accurate assessment
- Find out what changes need to take place for you to have the relationship you want with your dog, including your training goals and expectations
- Introduce you and your dog to a training tool that works for you (the training tool will be available to purchase should you decide you want to continue to use it)
- Provide you with management ideas that you can implement with your dog to start to see positive behavior changes around the house and begin to improve your relationship
- Provide you a recommendation and options for ongoing training – including the cost and time commitment to achieve your specific training goals (no high-pressure sales pitch or obligation to buy additional services).
After that, you decide how much or how little training you think you need and we setup a training plan to help you achieve your goals in a realistic time frame, while providing you the level of support you need to be successful.
What You Get
The most important thing you get out of this initial two-hour session is specific techniques and information you can use to begin to change your dog’s behavior on your own, as well as valuable, expert feedback to help you decide if you should pursue professional training and with whom (hey, we recognize our flavor doesn’t work for everyone and that’s okay, but we figure two hours is enough time for you to be able to make a confident decision).
You also get the chance to see what your dog is capable of in the hands of a professional and with the right training tools. This helps answer the all important question that so many people have when they first identify a troubling behavior issue, “Can this behavior issue be fixed?”
How Much is it?
Sessions are billed at $90 per hour; cash or check payment is accepted. This session includes two hours of consultation and hands-on training with you and your dog, a management plan you can implement immediately, additional written resources as-needed, and an honest-yet-professional assessment of your situation that will help you determine what your next steps should be.
Contact Us Today to Get Started
If you’re interested in learning more or wish to schedule an introductory 2-hour session, you can complete a Contact Us form and indicate the nature of your inquiry – we’ll be in touch via email to talk about next steps.