Pricing & Payment Policy
Please keep in mind that any prices indicated on this website are subject to change. Exact price quotes are provided to individuals during phone and in-person consultations. Here are a few key points to keep in mind as you compare our services with others:
- The trainer is the owner. Meaning, we can make four executive decisions in the amount of time it takes the cashier at the big box to get the manager on duty up to the cash register.
- Our reputation is important to us, and that means making sure you’re a happy client with a well-mannered dog. As long as you’re putting in the effort and keeping up your end of the bargain, we take great measures to make sure you’re satisfied and successful, over and above the competition.
- Our specialty is training people. We believe that when you train the brain on the human end of the leash, the positive effects trickle down so we don’t skimp on this part. We’ve taken the “teach a man to fish” lesson to the next level, providing written materials and extensive access to your trainer to make sure you not only understand WHAT to do but WHY you’re doing it in the first place.
- We teach you the system for instilling communication and fixing problems, help you achieve success, and then trust that you can apply the same logic and system to other problems you may encounter later or with another dog. Talk about empowerment.
- We want to have a positive impact in our community and you live in our community. We’re neighbors, so we do the neighborly thing and lend you a cup of sugar when you need it. We have a lot of “off the record” customer-friendly policies like spending extra time with clients in private lessons at no extra charge. (Shhh…don’t tell anyone!). Hey, it’s no skin off our back to work with you for an extra 15 minutes to make sure you leave the session feeling confident and empowered. We’re happy to go the extra mile WITH you.
We accept: cash and personal checks.
Here are some important things you need to know about our payment policy:
- Full payment for services are made upon completion of a training session.
- Services are not transferable to another household or dog under any circumstance.
- Notice of change or cancellation of service must be made at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled session, otherwise you may be assessed a cancellation fee or forfeit the session entirely. Notice is only valid when confirmation of receipt by Paws n Motion is provided. You can contact us by text message, voicemail, or email.